Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

It is a pleasure that I write today. Today I am so excited and happy. I am grateful for all good things. Part of what gives me joy is choosing the teaching profession. I love my teaching job and enjoy being around children. Favour is fine. This month will make it one month from the day I met him. Today everything went so peaceful. I attended Mass, lucky enough, I met Sister in church. She was really surprised to see me. She introduced me to lots of people. I pray I don't fail her. Even Father too introduces me to lots of people. Maybe it is in their Gene to do so. I came back from Mass feeling so happy and excited. Maybe I should try again tomorrow. Attending Mass is what I love doing. I will be happy, calm, sound, safe and live life one day at a time.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT