Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

It's such a happy day and a day as this, it pleases me to write you. Favour was happy today as I showed him how to draw. He loves drawing, playing and viewing colourful pictures. Day after day, I leave home to go teach him. He is used to everything now. The home lesson and the two hours classes. I taught him how to read and how to write. I sing rhymes and poems to him. He loves poem too. This doesn't change the fact that he is naughty too and sometimes restless. But I so love him for being a great storyteller. He tells stories and ask lots of questions too. Did I tell you I met Sister today? I met Sister today and she introduced me to a parish priest. I would be starting my catechism classes soon, so I convert fully. This is a great time to be alive. I pray everything goes well as God wishes.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT