Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Today was that kind of the day where you go to bed, sleep and snore till day break around 7:00am. I am so tired. This morning, I had to struggle between going to teach Favour in his home and visiting the Convent. I was fortunate enough to merge the two together, doing two things one day. I first went to the Convent, my chance of teaching Favour today was low. After spending few hours with Sister, I went to Favour's home to carry out my obligations which I am paid for. At the Convent, one Nun makes me happy and the fact that she always smile, she is friendly and social makes me love her. I love seeing happy Nuns, not the sad and bitter ones. I love seeing a cheerful person who loves his or her work and not inflict another with pains and suffering. Or wanting to be superior while making another inferior. I love Nuns that have love, good character, and treats everyone equally. When I was done with teaching Favour, I devoted my time to cooking. Today is gone and has a great story to tell. While I live, I will write one story at a time.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT