Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I love art. I do art and creativity for fun. I make hair for free. I write as a hobby. During one those depressing times, I turn to art for solace. I love poems. Especially when it is calm, has rhymes and melodies. Everything is creativity and art. So, I am creative with the little things I have. And I do it consistently. I use my hands and skills to create something. I love what I do and do it with all my heart. Art has helped me through the journey of life. It has made me accept my flaws and weakness with both hands. Part of being raised badly was wanting perfection in people. I expected so much from people, I wanted them to be perfect all the time. But what can I do, since all we do is being human. Humans have lots of flaws, weakness, strength, doubt, fears and lot more. Now, my expectancy is low. I expect little from people to avoid disappointment. And if someone says he or she will help me, I would keep my emotions till the end, so I know if I am to be happy or sad. People change. Humans change.  Humans disappoint many times. I can't really blame them for that. So, trusting anyone is at a risk.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT