Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

A home is not a house or some sort of building. What makes up a home is the happy people in it. Not some forced love or pretense. I want my children to grow in a loving home. I will give them the privilege of seeing a happy marriage but if they can't see one, I will make sure they don't get to see a bad one filled with bitterness, sadness, frustrations, burdens, suffering and misery. If they can't see a good marriage, I won't let them see a bad one in my life. And sorry, I am not patient enough. I don't follow the rules of the society or what people care to say. People don't care if you die in some sort of bullshit marriage. I will live life and let society follow me. My happiness and peace of mind is the ultimate. I should know when to cut the line when things aren't working anymore. I should know when to put a full stop to toxicity. I should be aware to walk out early when times and love no longer favours me. I don't want my children to grow up seeing a bad marriage and thinking all marriages are horrible or bad. Marriage isn't bad. People make marriage looks bad. The reason everyone should marry the right person.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT