Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Everyday I am grateful. My heart is full of joy. I have seen great changes in my family ever since I changed my belief from my father's church to my church, the Catholic Church. I am not a Catholic family. My father and my mother was not raised in the Catholic Church. I chose the Catholic Church because I had loved everything they do. I schooled in Catholic schools. I choosed my path. So, when I told my parents, I wanted to be a Nun, they never accepted it, but I stood my grounds. My father would always remind me of how selfish I was right from my childhood. He also remind me the school he had trained me, he makes lots of complaint. He makes parenting seem like a burden, a difficult burden. I learnt a long time ago to stop pleasing people and seek my happiness and peace first. I go for what I want and take responsibility for the decisions I have made so far. Any path I chose to take, I will make sure I choose it, it is my choice and no one else can choose for me. I want to live my life and dreams, not someone else's life and dreams. I want to explore my world and do things in my time and space. I don't want my father to do things anymore for me. The little he did for me was a burden to him. Every damn thing I did was negative. He never said anything good about me. I was always alone. Now, I am happy. Everything is alright. I don't want his money anymore. He had used his money to silent and oppress everyone of us. Now, I want to live life according to my terms. I set boundaries. I help those I can and give out love to those who come to me seeking love. I love. Even when I want to be a Nun, I want to be a happy one. Loving, caring, giving love, smiling. I don't want to be a circumstance of my past and how I was raised. I want love. And going to the Convent and helping people the way I can is the only way I can be loved.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT