Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am always grateful I never got married early. Where would I have learnt all these if at my age, I had gotten six children already and struggling with a grown arse man. Favour got terribly annoyed when his mother scold him. He doesn't like being disrespected or his mother talking to him anyhow. He loves to be respected. Today, he showed me his true colours. I had to pet him and let him relax so we could carry on the teaching and learning. He never forgets things. Especially when I told him I will bring a red pen to class today. I forgot, he never forgot that. Sometimes, he acts so naughty. He talks so much and never forgets anything I tell him. About the baby butterfly, caterpillar, he couldn't find it in his toy.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT