Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I love those tiny humans with fragile and succulent hands and legs. I like them healthy with fleshy cheeks. Today I met a big tiny human. He is called Favour. Five years old with an innocent and inquisitive mind. He ask a lot of questions. He talks so well. He can express himself freely. I just had to think a little bit to give him better responses. I was planning of taking two hours, I ended up teaching him for one and a half hour. I taught him sounds, letters of the English Language alphabet. He has a short attention span. He loves work and acting busy, he even wanted to help me clean the white board. He loves play, toys and cartoon. So, after the class, I let him go watch cartoons and play.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT