Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I have so many burdens in my heart to let off, but first I won't forget how I was treated by some people. The wound is so deep and still don't want to heal. The not so nice people. Beginning from my father to the unkind and mean people I unfortunately met. Many people are mean with beautiful faces. I could still recall how someone gave me a torn pant to wear. I was menstruating, she couldn't give me a pad. These same people now come to my house to eat, they smile and pretend to love me. Maybe my father, not me. I know they don't love me. People are really horrible I must say. They won't be kind to you but they would expect kindness from you. I can still remember how people choosed their home, family over me. They didn't let me spend a night in their home. Some treated me so badly, I had no choice but to leave. I had given up on people a longtime ago. I had to cry alone, wipe my tears alone and of course I had no choice than to survive alone and keep fighting for a better tomorrow. The day I asked for help, some folks were laughing at me, mocking and ridiculing my suffering. At a time, I met a good soul that I am grateful I met a person like her. The mean people are more than the good ones. People who are genuinely good and nice are rare. And when I see them I treasure them a life time. Now, I seriously put myself first before anyone. Myself first, my home and my family. Every other person that go sort out their problems elsewhere. These people never helped me.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT