Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Each passing day, I am grateful for having you in my life. You are such a sweetheart. Because of you, I have been able to prioritize my life and the people that really matters. Because of you, I treat myself well everyday. I love myself first before loving another. Because I can't give love when I don't even love myself. Now, I feed myself well before extending a hand to another. I don't deny myself kindness and good things. Each day, I eat fruits. I pray the rosary. I feel relieved. I feel afresh. I want to pamper myself now to make up for those days when people neglected me and never showed me love and kindness. I had promised that when times are good, I would love myself enough. More than enough. I have suffered enough in the hands of mean people. I begged for money, no one ever gave me. I cried to be loved but no one cared to listen. It is now time to love myself and be kind to me. The rest can go sort out their problems. People never cared for mine. Now, I am everything selfish. If I don't love myself, nobody will.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT