Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

It's been a long time since I came here. I am so sorry if I took too long a time to come. I am grateful for this day and for every good things. Favour is fine and coping well with learning. I couldn't make it to see Sister because of how busy I was. I am planning of seeing her tomorrow. This time, I hope I don't fail. I have learned to accept each day as the come. Do you know that now, people no longer work, they stay at home and gossip, especially women. These women gossip and sometimes I wonder what they derive from gossiping. They bring down another woman and make her feel useless. This is why I hardly attach myself to anyone or people. Life sometimes is unfair, people makes it worst by being mean. I don't trust anyone. The heart of man is where everything mean, evil, wicked, dangerous lives. So, I keep to myself. I am bigger than gossips or gossiping anyone. I am too big for that. Meanwhile, it has been a good day.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT