Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am grateful for this day though I don't really have much to say. But what stresses me is the crying feminism I read often on Facebook. Women don't want to stand up for themselves. They put blames on everyone including men and the society. I am allergic to these women because they only put blames. They don't take actions for their lives. Rather than leaving their abusive marriage and relationship to gain their peace and freedom, they choose to stay and put blames on men. Like I do always say, marriage is not by force. If you choose to stay in scums, don't cry over spill milk. You laid your bed. The best way to move on from an abuse and a bad marriage is to leave. I don't care if there is children. If love had gone sour and times no longer favours anyone then it is best to leave. The reason any woman should be financially independent, stable, have a steady source of income and not depend on any man. It is easier to leave when you have money. So today, I will tell a girl; go to school, get an education, get a job, have a career, build yourself, get a life, do a business, have an income, leave on your own first, get an apartment, be matured, take care of yourself before clinging to a man.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT