Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am grateful for this day. My heart is full of joy and peace flows like a river in my heart. I woke up, prayed, washed dishes, bath and ate. As usual, I taught Favour today. I spent two hours with him. He is cool and catching up with learning. I spend some of my time working online too. I thought of deleting my Facebook account, but again, I gave it a second thought. I took some time off Facebook because of how toxic it became then. I went back and everyone missed me. They said, they missed my presence and my writings. I was encouraged because I have never gotten that massive love before online. So, I no longer delete my Facebook account. I now work there. I turned my account into a brand that deals on writing, storytelling, teaching and coaching, volunteering and social services.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT