Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Today is such a beautiful day. It rained, but at a point, the rain stopped. Favour is doing well. He is learning so fast, but oftentimes, he act naughty. He loves play and going out of class to urinate often just as he likes drinking water often too. Through this, I have learnt to tolerate children and to treat them as myself. I am more patient and less judging and shouting. I am calm now. I took up this job for a reason. To learn as well. To work freely with children and to be able to put a smile on any child's face. So far, I have learned enough through Favour and others that come my way. There are certain things we learn late. As we grow old, we learn and unlearn some things. I learned the act of working with people. Being good, behaving and having good manners. Kissing asses and giving a fuck. Why? Because, someday we will need people to survive, to live and to grow. People skills is what everyone should learn. Take advantage of people's strength and weakness. Above all, be humble. It takes a good behaviour and character to get people staying with you and functioning well with you. After the class with Favour, I retired to the kitchen, cooking and preparing meals.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT