Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I promise, I will always go to where I feel most alive. I will always treasure beautiful times and moment. Last week, Reverend Sister messaged me telling me to come to the Convent, I don't think I want the Convent anymore. I want love now. I won't be okay if I live all my life with God and I don't get love. I love myself but I still want a man to love me. I am tired of admiring and loving men who never loved me back or wanted something from me. I want a man that will love me genuinely now even if it is for a day. I want to experience a man's love. I want to be in the arms of a man. I want to be admired by someone. I want to be cared for and given those love I never had. I want a man. A real man, not a fake one or those who claim to be. Thinking of life in the Convent and how I would be coping worries me a lot. Sometimes I wish to serve God with all my life and other times, I want a man. I want to experience being loved by a man even if it is for a moment so I can write a beautiful love story.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT