Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Being happy is an understatement, I am more than joyful. I am happy to see the half quarter of 2020. My family is happy and complete. I woke up this morning with a sound mind though water got finished and there is still no light for me to pump water into the tank. I can't on the generator, so I have to wait a little. This is my only problem now, getting water to do some stuff. It's really stressful over here especially fetching water or getting to buy it. After this, I will be praying before preparing meals for breakfast, then for lunch. I love food, my family loves food so I have to cook all the time so they don't feel hungry. They love eating fruits too, so I get it for everyone. All kinds of fruits. They eat it raw or I make smoothie with it. I like the idea of buying food in bulk and storing it up in a store house. It saves money and time. Especially during this time of lack. It is really good to save and buy food in bulk for consumption. Staying at home turned me into a home maker. I can manage and economise just anything. Then I realized that full time housewives are good managers and economists.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT