Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Our boys were not taught how to handle rejections in school. I mean, a girl's rejection. They take and bottle it up with all forms of anger and furiousness. They approach you, you decide to reject them for personal reasons. They get angry and gives you a label. No, a price tag. Material things don't get my attention. Not when a boy with no good manners or character uses a big car to come ask me out on a date. A big car is nothing without a good character. I go for the priceless qualities. Those qualities money can never buy. I go for humility. Not the poverty humility, the real humility. I go for simplicity. Not the boy who uses up all his savings to buy an expensive car then sleeps in a rented house hungry. I don't go for handsomeness. I go for a full grown up man with sense. Sense is everything, without it a home breaks. I don't want a Daddy or Mommy's boy. I go for an adult who is ready to leave his parents to cling to a woman, his wife. Many reasons keeps me away from the numerous boys I have seen so far. Each time I see them, I see my father's trait in all of them. Like boys weren't raised well or something. But trust me, I love my sanity. So, I keep a distance. I don't want to be a wife to a toxic man. I certainly don't want to be a wife to a man who keep many friends, cliques and spend all his money outside his home with strangers without caring for his home or family the way he should. I don't want a drunkard, a gambler, a wife beater, a gossip, an emotional abuser, a verbal abuser and all sort of negativity and toxic masculinity. A long time ago, I gave up on all this negative traits, never to go back again. If a man can't be a gentleman and act properly, then we should all be single.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT