Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Today is Africa's Day and I wish all African countries the best of it. I am grateful for this day. For life and all good things. Just as normal as any other day, I did my chores. Then went to the saloon to make my hair. I sat for many hours, I was not attended to. The woman in charge abandoned me who came first to make another woman's hair who came many hours away after I came and was already seated. I vexed, I left the saloon for some other saloon. I love myself so much to be used and taken for granted. I am patient. My patience level has a limit. When it gets to the zero limit, I don't tolerate shit any more. I move on. Of recent, I have been wondering how my husband will look like. A typical African man, dark. I really do love dark men especially when they are tall and huge. Playful, caring, loving. He must be learned in taking care of a woman and loving. He must be a chronic gentleman. He must also be good in bed, like really good. 40 seconds man is not the dream of any young active woman. That is bedroom frustrations. I want to be a woman who respect her husband. I mean, I can work and earn some money for myself, but my husband's money will always be the sweetest.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT