Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I would like to let you know that being single is not a day's job. Being single is one thing, having a great guiltless moan is another thing. I love sex, the reason I would love to settle down. I get horny during my period. At this time, it get to the climax. And staying idle means succumbing to the pleasure. Sex is a good thing, but isn't pleasurable while in fear, in a rush or with guilt. One has to be fully relaxed while at it. Dear friend, did I tell you that I got a job? Yes, I got a job to work as a Home Teacher in my neighborhood. I got the job through recommendation. No applying, no writing of letters. I just got the job. I would be teaching and taking care of a six years old boy. Smart, lively and playful. I hope to have a good time with him.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT