Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am always thankful I didn't get married early. At twenties, I was yet to discover myself. I didn't have a purpose neither did I have a secured job or business. I am always grateful I went to school and I graduated. I did my best, I had an excellent performances. Twenties are my years of self discovery. I wouldn't like getting married now, my life would be so complicated and difficult. I want to wait a little and discover God's purpose for my life. I want to read good books, have wonderful memories, travel, have fun, go to school, start a business then get married when I want to, so I have wonderful things or stories to tell my children. I don't want to be and live in some form of a cage, getting stuck all my life. I want to be happy. I want to be really happy.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT