Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Amidst the trials of times. Amidst the thorns of life. Amidst the flooding rivers of hopelessness. Amidst the oppression from the powerful and the cries of the powerless. Amidst the sadness, bitterness that life offers everyone at it's time. Let's write. Let's read. Let's keep our diaries. Let's live one day at a time. Soon, I embraced the gift of the day. The good, the bad, the worst, the best, the ugly. I embraced them all. All was life. All was process. You can't have rain without the sun first shinning. You can't have morning without the night before. You must fail to succeed. You must experience life to tell tales and stories. You must be treated badly to know what is better. You must fall to stand up stronger. All is life. Relax. Enjoy every moment while it last. Someday you will look back and have a great laugh. All is process.

Those days, I felt so sad. I thought everything was over for me. My life was the last. Pains and lacks held me captive. The patriarchal hands of my father couldn't let me grow. I cried, I suffered, I waited for a saviour to come save me. No, no one ever helped me. Everyone were after their own business, they never cared for me. My mother was waiting, crying, praying, hoping on God to come save her bad marriage with a terrible man. Love was long gone. Home was moody, no one was happy. My siblings and I had to suffer to get everything, including attention and love. The reason I dislike women who can't stand up for themselves. Women who blame men for everything, even missing a fart. I suffered. I survived. I lived. When I look back at what I went through, how wicked, mean and unkind people were to me, I can't help anyone. Those times I knew who humans were. I am not a nice person. Let everyone go live life and survive.

LIFE

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT