Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary

Dear diary, it is such an early morning writing this and such demands that I thank God for life. I am grateful for all good things, for all good things comes from Him and by His power He made all things possible. I am grateful to God for this day. Dear diary, I come to you again like a child who needs the warmth and comfort of her mother. I hope we grow together as I write everything, one day at a time. Lets grow together in happiness, joy, peace, sorrow, pains and frustrations. I won't leave you alone, for after God, here is my comfort. In the next ten years, I still want to come in here and write. The wonderful memories, the growth, the process, the pains, the goodness, the kindness and everything life has to offer me. You are my boyfriend and I want a long relationship with you. I will be committed, I hope you will too. I will be faithful.
Every girl's dreams is to look good, eat well, get laid properly and be the best woman she could ever be. During rainy seasons, I had got laid properly with maize and peer and climaxed through it. It was and still is my best food. I had love rainy season. The cool breeze it produces, as it penetrated through the tiny hole of my room window net into my room. It cooled everywhere and carried away the tiny particles of heat. I had loved bathing in the rain during those times I was still innocent, naive and unashamed. I took off my clothes and bathed naked, running around and playing with the neighbors children. I enjoyed rainy seasons as a kid. I often go to school with an umbrella, wearing my rainy coat. Pink was my favorite colour. Those times my grandmother made us tasty meals. I saw her once in a blue moon and the times with her were good memories. She was a good mother-in-law to my mother. When she was around, I never wanted leaving her for school. I wanted to stay with her. Even till now, we still misses her. My mother misses her a lot and talks so nicely about her. When I look at her image in our parlour, I remember the good old days. It has been five years since she left, I missed her and still do just like yesterday.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Diaries

BY LOVING YOURSELF, YOU LOVE OTHERS

BLOGS I LOVE READING