Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I do tell people that there are people and there are PEOPLE. There are people who are people pleasers. There are people who just want to be alone. There are extrovert and there are introvert. Some people just want to be left alone, not that they have a bad character or they're snub. No, they just want to be left alone. A long time ago, I gave up on people. I gave up on people who smiles at my face and talk shit about me behind my back, I keep them far away from me. I gave up on people who can't look me in the eye to tell my weaknesses or correct my wrongs. I never wanted to part of those who gossip others or put people down. I am always away from people that have nothing good to say about others. I never liked people who leaves their own wrongs to talk about another's wrongs. The reason I choose to stay alone. And when I stay alone, people call me snub. They say I am having a bad character. Obviously, staying alone is best for me. It keeps me away from lots of troubles and problems. And each time they call me snub, I laugh out loud. Staying alone keeps me happy. I do have friends, once in a while, I go check up on them. But I love my space, I love my privacy. Each time I see gossips, nothing good comes out of them. Their job is to put others down. They are always low, at the bottom of anything, so I never wanted to be such a person. If I don't like someone, I stay away from them. I don't fake love. I even wonder how people cope with pretense and fake love. I wonder how people smile and laugh with people but don't love them. My smile and laugh is a warm love I give to my love ones and friends. I am not that social to bring those I don't love or those who don't love me around me. I can't be close with an enemy. I create boundaries. This is why I do say, I am not a nice person.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT