Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am so sorry for disturbing. I really want to pen down everything as thoughts keep flowing. I hope you endure with me as I write everything one day at a time. Dear diary, I would love to have a website. Since, I am an Educationist and a Writer, I want to make use of technology. I want to be an online Teacher, teaching through diaries and blogs. I want to inspire people around me, in my community and my world. Soon, I discovered that I enjoy writing and the wonderful feelings that goes with it. I love my privacy, especially on Blogger. I think this is a safe place for anyone to write. No competitions, no comparison, no criticism. It is only me, my computer and my space. Here is peace, confidence and truth. While on Facebook, I got a lot of criticism and people who never shared my mindset judging me. Here is sanity. I will always choose Blogger anytime, any day. I love expressing myself and this affords me the opportunity to do that. Here is safe. No one uses anything against me. Not even my innocent write-ups. On Facebook, I saw many people who logged in to transfer their biles and emotions on others. I saw insane and too much toxic adults and bullies. I choose here over social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Whatsapp.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT