Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I had loved my mother for one thing. Throwing away Nkoriko that has egg inside it shell to go reproduce and multiple. She believed that eating all of it will make Nkoriko scarce. That is, not reproducing again. A blood tonic that can be cooked for anyone that lacks blood. Besides writing, I love eating Nkoriko, especially during rainy season. I like it when it is well spiced with seasoning and much of pepper. Taking it during the cold weather drives away cold and keeps one warm and alive. Just like any other thing, it has its season. Favourite of Calabar people, Cross River State, Nigeria. Sometimes when I feel horny and just can't commit fornication due to my singleness, I take all my energies into eating Nkoriko and trust me, I eat it with all my heart. I hope my future husband will love it too.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT