Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am grateful for life and all things. I am grateful for the people around me. The great, the good, the bad, the gossips, the monsters, the beautiful. I am grateful for everyone because they all make life meaning in a good or bad way. I am grateful for those things that came through in my life. I am grateful for who I am now and all that I have. I am grateful for making me love myself and taking every moment one day at a time. I am grateful for the life you have given. Not a bad one, but a good one with good health and a sound mind. Where would I have been without God for each passing day, He gives me the grace to overcome all things. I am grateful that I have a roof on my head, a cloth on me and a food on my table. I am grateful you made me overcome the storms, the valley, the mountains of life and I came out stronger. Only God can make all these possible. He gives grace to the lowly. As I begin a new day, I pray it will be bright and beautiful, filled with fun and laughter, joy and hope, goodness and mercy. I hope you have a nice day too.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT