Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I realized that to have my peace, to be happy, to be myself, I just needed to do my own thing. I needed to do my own thing to be real, I needed to start my own business, I needed to focus on myself and just build myself. Doing someone else thing means being fired or sacked from work someday, doing someone else thing won't let me be my real self or have an opinion or have a voice. Doing someone else thing means I might be suspended someday for going wrong and I go back home with nothing. If you want peace and happiness, do your own thing. If you wish to have a purpose or know your calling, do your own thing. If you want to have a voice and not get bullied to shutdown, do your own thing. Oftentimes, we succumb to fears, to bullies because we fail to stand up for ourselves. Do your own thing sweetheart, no one will make you broken someday. Focus on yourself, build a brand out of you. Own your happiness. Create things for yourself. Never be totally dependent on anyone, but respect them still. Again, do your own thing. Don't attach yourself to a person, place or organization. To have your peace, do your own thing.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT