Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

There is a distinct similarity between the chirp of a bird and the cry of a baby. These two don't care if they would be disturbing anyone. They stop only when they wish to stop, you just can't force them to stop. Some people are this way. My mother loves marriage, even when she had gone through a lot in her marriage, she still loves, adores and wants marriage for all her children. I don't love her for that. She caused all the problems we went through in her marriage. If she had gone, we probably won't have fought traumas. We would have just had peace. But, no! She choosed to stay and we suffered everything. Every damn abuse in her bad marriage and loveless home. It pains me each time I recall that she spent twenty six years in a loveless and unhappy marriage. She never went to school, she was just there wasting her youth and her life building with a man who never loved her. Who saw her as a burden. My mother too was a lazy woman. Her family too couldn't help her. They all ate from her and finished her. Poverty and fending for her older siblings was what kept her in the marriage. This people called family can drain anyone if not careful. My mother's family drain my mother. They couldn't fend for themselves, everything was on my father. Very lazy people, wanting to reap where they didn't sow. My father was their money producing machine. Producing money and giving each free of charge. I hated those people. Selfish, greedy! They never helped me when I had problems and when life showed me it's ugly face. I learnt life. I saw them, I knew them better. Now, I keep a distance. This people called in-laws can milk you to nothing. One just need to create boundaries. Let each survive his own life without disturbing another.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT