Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Waking up today to hear the birds of the air sing is a wonderful feeling. Getting up refreshed, doing my chores are those little things I should be thankful for. I am grateful for life and all good things. I am grateful for my quotes that kept me going all the way. Here it goes;

Everyday, each passing day, be grateful for life. 
Everyday, each passing day, put a smile on someone's face.
Be consistent at the little good things you do.
Be creative with the little things you have.
Do something with your hands. Use your skills, talent, gift, knowledge for something good. Use your space for something good.
Don't wait for others to do things for you. Create something.  
Love your work with your whole heart, do it with your whole heart. If you don't love it, go for what you love.
Some laters may never come. Do things now! We only live once, but while we live, let's take life one day at a time.
I expected so much from life and everyone rather than being grateful and expecting less. My expectations and trust was high. I was hurt, I got disappointed, I got bitter. I love the life I live now. A life of gratitude and no blames. I love that I am strong now, I can do things now and take responsibility for my life. Love is all that matters, the only thing there is in this world. Though, people abuse it and abuse nice people too, but we shouldn't stop giving love and sharing love. Love heals, love restores, love saves, love is beautiful, love is a feeling. Love is good. I believe the world would be a better place if everyone should leave all their pains and truly live for something. For others. I believe the world would be a better place if we move on and stop the blaming games. I start everyday with positive energies and let go off the negative. What saw me through my days of depression was living for something. Living for God, for love. And to tell my stories when I survive. I got experience. I saw life. I healed. I moved on. I became grateful. My life turned around.
Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT