Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Today, I am grateful for life and for all good things. Do you know the one thing I regret? I regret that I never knew online diary writing early. The ones I did in time past, I didn't keep to it. I wrote in books. It is a wonderful feeling coming here to write. I feel relieved, I feel peace and I find comfort here. I wished I had known online diary writing when I had those dark days and when my father was unkind to me. But all the same, I thank God for everything. Now I write daily. I am not in a rushing game. I do little good things everyday and I am consistent at it. Life has taught me many things, the most important is treasuring little things. Little things could grow to bigger, powerful things. Anything you do continuously becomes a habit, then a behaviour and a way of life. Little things matters. I had always wanted to write. At an early age, I had no wish of waking up to write a book. Writing a book is one thing, selling and getting people buy your book is another. I love writing as a hobby, not as a job. You know, I needed a space that will enable me express myself. Free of judgment, free of criticism and the whole stress that goes with money. I wanted somewhere and someplace that will take me out of work and stress, home and worries. I wanted a place to live, not survive. Teaching is my calling, my profession. Writing is just a bonus. I love writing and I teach through writing.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT