Elizabeth Diaries

Everyday, each passing day, be grateful for life. 
Everyday, each passing day, put a smile on someone's face.❤️ 
I am grateful for being alive today, though I am not in a good frame of mind this morning. I woke up to a bright new day, after my morning duties, I picked up my phone and scrolled through it to read News. I read a particular News which made me cry like a baby. A News about how a Catholic Priest in Zambia slept with a married woman and the married woman died during the process. He was suspended. News like this makes me sad to how unkind and mean people are, especially the religious. Major issues like this should be handled with care and love. It shouldn't make headline News or read by the world. Such News can make anyone go crazy, depressed and commit suicide. You know, life experiences taught me to be more loving, less judging and more forgiving. I stopped judging people unnecessarily because I knew I am human with flaws and mistakes. And very faulty. I am human and each passing day, I treat the people around me with love. I am not perfect, I never had the best of everything, I never had the best family but I had loved them still with every weaknesses they had. I accepted all and treated them equally because they are my family. This morning, I just felt bad reading such News. I thought of how the Priest would be feeling now. I thought of how the world would be against him now. I thought of how he might be scorned, mocked and rejected by people. It is such a horrible feeling. I pray he survives this. I hope all goes well with him and God forgives his sin.
Truly, people are not nice.
 Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT