Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am happy to be here today, not just being alive but feeling complete. I am glad that each passing day goes well. I haven't forgotten the Rosary and Our Mother of Perpetual help prayers so soon. Everyday, I see the effect of these prayers. Powerful and life changing. I see God performing His miracles in my family. I am grateful for all these things. I won't say my day was bad, for some days are good and other days are the best of the rest. I love and appreciate everyday of my life, truly time reveals all things and everything is for a purpose. I think there are certain things we shouldn't boast of. Our pride and our ego never gave it to us. When you wake up to see yourself complete, in good health and with a sound mind. When you wake up to a loving, peaceful and happy home, seeing your children, wife or husband happy. When you are able to feed yourself and others, having enough money in your bank account. Thank God, be grateful for these things. Don't go mocking others who are not privileged as you. Also, we all need experience to live in this world. You can't be having all good times all your life. It will be such a boring life. Pains, suffering, hardship, bad experiences makes life interesting and fun. Fall, stumble, embrace your pains, learn, move on. Have an experience. A life with no experience is a life of nothing. Love, live life and survive.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT