Elizabeth Diaries

At an early age, I had known contentment. I had known greed and it consequences, so I cut my coat according to my cloth. I did things my age. I acted my age. Contentment gave me the joy and happiness I couldn't get from greed. Greed kept me in debt to keep buying what I never needed, what I never used. I embraced contentment, it saved me from debt. A much deeper debt that could get me into crimes. I could wear one cloth until I had enough money to buy another. I wore one shoe and I was comfortable in it. I warned my eyes early enough to stop envying my neighbor's property. I do admire them, then that was it. I only got what I needed because I knew how debt and greed can turn one's life around.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT