Elizabeth Diaries: I STOPPED PUTTING BLAMES

I learnt this sometime ago, I hope you learn too. If you are always complaining, blaming, picking faults, giving excuses. Soon, your life would be full of blames, fault and excuses. I took responsibility for my life. My happiness was in my hands. I didn't put this on anyone else. It was my sole responsibility to make myself happy, to love myself first. Then, I had blamed people for being the reason for my sadness, bitterness and unhappiness. I was crying of abuse and had a victim mentality, until I stopped, as blaming never changed anything. Soon, I realized that this people were not my problem. I was my own problem. My happiness and freedom were in my hands. When I knew that, my life changed for good.

Blaming does not change anything, it only stops us from taking necessary actions.
Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT