Elizabeth Diaries: GRATITUDE JOURNAL

Dear Diary

Dear Diary, please allow me take a moment to thank God for He is the giver of all good things and to every good thing He had made, He added no sorrow to it. I found a friend in Him, He gives me so much joy and peace which flows like a river in my heart. I survived, I lived, I overcame through Him and everything in me and around me breath of Him and His grace. God over all things. Today, I am grateful for life. I am grateful that the ban that was placed on churches has been lifted. Today, I was in His presence dancing and jubiliating for keeping us all alive in times of COVID-19. I should be grateful more for a colleague of mine whose wedding would be coming up soon. Beautiful, innocent and a nice girl and I pray God blesses and gives her a good, happy, loving home and marriage. I love weddings, especially the moment the Priest or Pastor says, “....You may now kiss your bride." The innocent girl in me will make me close my eyes. Marriage is a thing of joy, especially when it is peaceful, happy, and with love. I will be so happy to walk my two sisters down the aisle. I love marriages whose foundation is of God, there you see peace and every good thing. When you marry a good man, have a loving and happy home, every good thing is just a bonus.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT