Elizabeth Diaries: GRATITUDE JOURNAL

Part of me feels peace. A peace that flows like a river in my soul. Now, I am the happiest person so far. Few days ago, I had quit Facebook and I have got the peace of mind I ever craved for. No competitions, no frequent checking of phone, no reading of depressing stuff or some sub posts and writings. I have totally been set free. Free from my Facebook addictions. Free from social media that was draining me. Now, I sleep well, I eat well and I have enough time for myself. The stress and anxiety is gone. I can truly be myself without seeking anyone's validations. I can truly have a life without making it public. I love myself more than ever. I love every moment of the days. I write my diaries and journal every morning and before going to bed. Now, I have enough time to say my prayers. I am grateful for this day and the better days to come. Let's be grateful one day at a time.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT