Elizabeth Diaries: Gratitude Journal


I have so much to be thankful for. For life, for love, for kindness, for endurance and the breathe I take one day at a time. If I should start listing the things I am grateful for, Blogger and Google won't contain it all. It will be a story for another day and a day after the next. I am grateful for the good people I embraced and the bad side of life I experienced which serves as a lesson to me. I am grateful for the good times people showed love to me. I am grateful for the family I have. I am always happy that I went to school. Not just for my parents, but first for me. Without education, I wouldn't be here. Without education I wouldn't even be able to construct sentences or even have a voice. I am grateful that I am a Teacher. I am grateful for the little things life gave to me and the big ones still. I am grateful that during those difficult times I called on God and He never left me. Everyday and each passing day I am always grateful to Him because He gave me the sweetest kind of love. He first loved me with my flaws and imperfections. I am grateful for the people around me. I get my happiness from the people around me each time I see them. I am grateful that I am alive, I am grateful that I was able to overcome chronic depression and trauma at a time when my world was against me. I am grateful I overcame every bit of the negative energies one day at a time. I am grateful that today I have a smile on my face and those days of afflictions are no more. I am grateful for good health and the positive energies to write this. I am grateful that I am a Writer and in my own little way, I will use my skills to impact and inspire my world. I am grateful for this day and for my wonderful readers.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT