Elizabeth Diaries: GOOD TIMES

I want to wake up to a loving home, a happy family. I want to be the best wife and best mother to my children. Someday, I want my grandchildren to write that I was a great woman. I want to wake up to a good loving husband who treats me right, making tasty meals for him and our children. I want to be a happy woman. I want to take responsibility for my life, not to be slave again to fear and abuse. I want to smile and laugh wide enough while stretching my hands over to help someone in need. I don't want to be selfish. I want to care. I want to be desired by many. I want nations to read me and the many stories I have to tell. I want to be good in all angles. A career woman, the best mother and a good wife.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT